51-16791 • N31544 • N77WK • VH-BVA • ZK-BVA
• 51-16791 US Army #1063. L-20A No: 64. Command AF-1. Delivered 09-May-1952. Built as L-20A and re-
designated U-6A in 1962.
• N31544 Regd Dec-1975.
• N31544 Civil Air Patrol, Maxwell AFB., AL. Regd Feb-1979.
• N77WK Intercontinental Publishing Corp Inc., Woodstock, IL Regd 12-Apr-1989. Canx 14-Apr-1992.
• VH-BVA Teajet P/L., Condell Park, NSW. Regd 30-Jul-1992. Also quoted as Aviation Operations Pty Ltd,
Condell Park NSW.
• VH-BVA Heli Aust Pty Ltd., Bankstown, NSW. dba as Helijet Air Services Pty., Ltd., Mackay, QLD. Regd
Accident: Chance Bay, Whitsunday Island. 19-Oct-2002.
• VH-BVA Alan Sweeney, Hamilton Island, QLD, Trading as Island Air. Regd 05-Apr-2004.
• VH-BVA Aviation Tourism Australia Pty., Ltd., Hamilton Island, QLD. Regd 27-May-2005.
• VH-BVA Owned and operated by Kennedy Aviation Pty., Ltd., Gunnedah, NSW. Regd 22-May-2009.
Note Michael Greenhill reported that aircraft rebuilt by North West Aviation Pty., Ltd., Inverell, NSW .
Also worked on by Performance Aero at Brisbane. Received new plain external paint work, new
headliner and new seatbelts. Has dual controls, six place seating and rear bubble observation doors
(not just bubble windows).
Total Airframe time: 12,900 hours at Oct-2016.
Noted at Gunnedah, NSW., in Oct-2014.
• Heading to New Zealand soon! (Nov-2018). Noted at Gisborne 19-Jan-2019.
• ZK-BVA Farmers Air Limited, Gisborne, NZ. Regd 28-Jan-2019. Marked "BVA".
5 photos of BVA taken at Gisborne 1st February 2019 before taking
off to Omaka for the "Healthy Bastards" gathering.
Photos copyright © Graeme Mills